NEW! BLACK AND BROWN TRIGGER MITTS
Black and Brown Trigger Mitts – a little thicker, nice and warm
Like all new gloves, they need to break in a bit to feel perfect, but still comfortable brand new. Suggested for skiing, snowboarding, cold weather snowmobiling, or for the ride in and out to your boondocking locations.
NEW FOR '22: Trigger Mitts have an updated shorter cuff. Previous cuff was very long, worked great, but we shortened for those who like wearing their cuff under their coat sleeve. Still have the pull cord for those wanting to wear cuff over the sleeve. Best of both worlds.
Innovative Zipper Gloves
- Machine-washable, durable goat leather on palm, thumb, finger side walls, finger tips
- Waterproof / Breathable insert (secured inside so fingers do not pull out)
- Thinsulate insulation
- YKK water-resistant zippers, placed in the best location possible to maximize quick access to your hands
- Wrist strap, holds open portion out of the way
- Back of thumb is same goat leather, suede side out for nose wipe or goggle chamois
- Regular cuff with cinch cord, can go over OR under coat sleeves
- ***Please note, the durable goat leather and gloves will break in after a day or two of use, especially wrapped around your snowmobile handlebars from a day of riding
BENEFITS of a simple zipper on the back of the glove:
- Quick Access – convenience
- Hand-Temperature Regulation – keep hands from overheating
- No More Dropped Gloves – you don’t take them off, they can’t fall
- Quick Dry – left in the open position, dry time is reduced substantially
- Zipper location works for gloves AND mittens
CANADA CUSTOMERS !!!! We have been able to streamline our shipping for Canada to include import fees/duties. They charge us a flat rate of $6.95 USD so the package can be dropped off without you having to pay any on top of what you pay here. It costs us anywhere from $20 to $22 for shipping to Canada, then we have to buy the padded envelope ($2+) and then we will pay the $6.95 for import. So we are spending $30 to ship your gloves, but only charging a flat rate of $25. We want our Canadian friends to have quick shipments and to not pay any extra once the gloves are delivered.
***We sometimes suggest ordering up a size for the trigger mitts. It's nice to have a little extra room, even though they break in, having a looser fitting glove/mitten/trigger mitt is a little warmer as well.***
Measuring from the base of your palm to the tip of your middle finger will give you the general size of what you will want.
Please contact us with any specific questions, as we want you to have the best fitting gloves for your hands.
Base of palm to tip of middle finger length in inches:
8″ to 8.25″+ (Wide hands) – XXXLarge
8″ to 8.25″+ – XXLarge
7.75″ to 8″ – XLarge
7.5″ to 7.75″ – Large
7.25″ to 7.50″ – Medium
7″ to 7.25″ – Small
6.75″ to 7″ – XSmall
5.50″ to 5.75″ – 3XSmall